Welcome to javelin school, which is open to everyone who is interested in learning more about javelin throwing. There are no result limits or requirements to participate javelin school. All throwers are devided into age groups and there will be 3-4 coaches for every group during the whole school. All international throwers will be in the same groups with Finnish athletes and teaching language is English, when needed.
School package includes
- FULL BOARD: breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening snack at the Javelin school from Thursday lunch till Sunday lunch
- Participation in the Carnival as an athlete, coach or parent.
- Participation to the youth competition on Thursday
- Javelin Carnival T-shirt
- Accommodation with mattress at school floor from Wednesday till Sunday
- You have to bring your own mattress and sleeping bag.
- For athletes signing up by 31 May: 195 €, including the whole school package. Starting from 1st June price goes up to 240 €.
- Price for coaches and parents group is 175 €, including the whole school package.
- You have to pay participation payment by card or cash to the javelin school office when you arrive to Pihtipudas, or in advance by bank transfer.
- A place for camping trailer is 5 € per day, including electricity and access to shower facilities.
It is possible to book accommodation other that staying at the school. Inquiries: Maria Tölli, ph. +35840 578 1453 or e-mailing email@example.com.
Prices for buying separate meals:
- Breakfast 5 €
- Lunch 9 €
- Dinner 9 €
- Evening snack 5 €
Food packet for Thu-Sun 80 €
- 3 x breakfast, lunch, dinner and evening snack
Special diets and other inquiries please contact mrs Aira Kananen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Arriving to Pihtipudas
Airports in Finland: https://www.finavia.fi/en/airports. The nearest one is Jyväskylä (Tikkakoski). Other good options are Helsinki and Oulu airports.
Bus timetables: https://www.matkahuolto.fi/en